These term and conditions apply to all transactions on the Breeze Home furnishings web site. By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you need any clarification on anything within these Terms and Conditions then please contact us at email@example.com or on 01915192300 prior to placing an order. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Pricing and payment
We are very careful to ensure that all our prices are correct. However, if we on a rare occasion we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled, and will give you a full refund. Payment will be taken in full at checkout and all prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates.
Our standard furniture delivery charges apply to UK Mainland addresses only. Additional charges may apply to furniture deliveries to UK islands. Please refer to our delivery overview section for more details on non-UK mainland deliveries. When an order contains more than one furniture item, all furniture items will be delivered at the same time as soon as all items are available. An estimated delivery timescale is associated with each furniture product and we will make every effort to deliver your goods within this timescale. However delays can occasionally occur due to unforeseen factors out of our control. Breeze Home Furnishings shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
Due to the extremely fragile nature of Glass furniture Venetian and mirrored products are exempt from the statutory 7 day cooling off period when they have been checked by the customer. We will not accept liability for cracks,chips and or any other damage to the glass which was not apparent on the day of delivery. If you crack the glass when tightening handles this will not be a deemed reason for a replacement.
Preparing for furniture delivery
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure adequate access at the point of delivery. If it is not possible to deliver the items due to a lack of access space we may have to apply a charge in order to take any items back into stock
In order to ensure this situation does not occur we ask that you follow these few simple steps to ensure a hassle free delivery.
- Measure the height and width of any hallways and door accesses, as well as the entry clearance,take into account objects such as banisters and turns, radiators and light fittings.
- Check the dimensions of the furniture in order to ensure the items will fit.
- Clear plenty of space to allow for the delivery and any packaging materials.
- It is essential that you notify us of any possible restrictions to access your home when placing your order so we can perform a risk assessment. In particular you should consider vehicle access, lifts staircases and room access. Should windows or doors need to be removed to allow access, it is your responsibility to arrange this at your own cost and at your own risk.
- Breakable Objects - Accidents can sometimes happen so it's always best to remove anything that might break, or get damaged along the delivery pathway before the delivery team arrives.
- Due to the volume and nature of product, it is not always possible to guarantee availability of a particular item, items can go out of stock for an array of reasons beyond our control, however we do end endeavour to contact our customers as soon as possible to advise of the situation.
- An adult must be available at the delivery address to carefully check the Products and sign and acknowledge their receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition.
- Adequate Floor Protection - Please ensure you have placed adequate covering to protect your flooring or carpets. Due to health and Safety the delivery team cannot remove any clothing or footwear.
- By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
You are at least 18 years old.
11. If you require delivery to be made to an alternate address, i.e. a neighbour, we require your consent in advance via email to include the name and address of the person who will be signing for delivery on your behalf. We will not deliver the goods elsewhere without your prior consent via email.
12. Please note any orders made on a weekend will be processed on the following Monday.
Failed Deliveries - Failed deliveries unfortunately can come at a cost. Like route planning, vehicle space allocation, drivers road time, these are costs which we cannot get back. If you need to make a change to your delivery date, please give us plenty of notice so we can avoid lost fees. Should you fail to cancel the delivery by 11am on the business day before your delivery is planned, we reserve the right to charge a minimum of £25 fee for second delivery to re-schedule. Should you then for whatever reason choose to cancel your order, we will refund you for the goods (excluding your original delivery charge).
As a respected and honest company, Breezefurnishings remain in line with health and safety requirements - and due to the prevailing culture of litigation we have to point out that we will NOT be held responsible for any damage to goods and/or property as a result of deliveries beyond the threshold of your property. Once you or a person on your behalf has signed the delivery paperwork we shall, in NO event, be held responsible for any damage to either your property or goods delivered. This decision is final. Please note that items delivered via a staircase and/or upstairs are carried out at the property owners own risk.We hope you understand why we have to state this.
If you believe that any of our Products are of an unsatisfactory quality/damaged, please immediately contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also send us photographs of any alleged defects so that we may assess the situation.
You may cancel your order at any time by contacting us on email@example.com If your goods have not been dispatched, other than as detailed below, we will refund the full price of the items and any delivery charge to the same card or paypal account you used to purchase the goods.If your items have been specially ordered for you, it may be unlikely that we will be able to sell these at the full selling price to another customer. In these instances, we have the right to deduct a cancellation fee from your refund. We will endeavour to avoid any such charges but in some instances this may be unavoidable.
If, for any reason you are unhappy with you purchases you can return your order within 14 days of delivery. We will provide a full refund for the purchase price of the goods, but not any delivery charges. The cost of returning any items is the responsibility of the customer. Items must be returned in their original packaging. Please note that with the exception of faulty merchandise. Please note that a refund will only take place after the goods have been returned, inspected by our returns department and deemed to be in a suitable condition. For furniture items that require a two-man uplift you will be required to pay an uplift charge. This charge may be higher than the original delivery charge as the initial delivery cost is subsidised by Breeze Home Furnishings. A member of our team will contact you to discuss the quickest and most efficient way for you to return your products. Please note that there will be no charge for any return if the delivered goods are faulty or if the items do not match your order correctly. In these instances replacement products will be delivered free of charge as soon as the items are available.
No returns will be accepted on flat pack items on which has been assembled (this includes damage items).We request you to fully check the item (s) before you start to assemble.